- Hu Y, Xu ZW, Li MY, Croy JR, Zhang ZY, Li HM, Guo WH, Jiang XL, Lu HC, X Guo. 2022. Increasing soil heterogeneity strengthens the inhibition of a native woody plant by an invasive congener. Plant and Soil. LINK
- Cope OL, Burkle LA, Croy JR, Mooney KA, Yang LH, and WC Wetzel. 2022. The role of timing in intraspecific trait ecology. Trends in Ecology and Evolution. LINK
- Croy JR, Pratt JD, and KA Mooney. 2022. Latitudinal resource gradient shapes multi-variate plant defense strategies in a long-lived shrub. Ecology. LINK
- Croy JR, Pratt JD, Sheng D, KA Mooney. 2021. Climatic displacement exacerbates the negative impact of drought on plant performance and associated arthropod abundance. Ecology. LINK
- Croy, JR, Acosta NA, & KA Mooney. 2021. Regulating plant herbivore defense pathways in the face of attacker diversity. New Phytologist. LINK
- Croy JR, Allen WJ, Bhattarai GP, Meyerson LA, JT Cronin. 2020. Lineage and Latitudinal variation in Phragmites australis tolerance to herbivory: Implications for invasion success. Oikos. LINK
- Nell, C.S., Meza-Lopez, M.M., Croy, J.R., Nelson, A.S., Moreira, X., Pratt, J.D., Mooney, K.A., 2018. Relative effects of genetic variation sensu lato and sexual dimorphism on plant traits and associated arthropod communities. Oecologia 187, 389–400. LINK
- Allen, W.J., Young, R.E., Bhattarai, G.P., Croy, J.R., Lambert, A.M., Meyerson, L.A., Cronin, J.T., 2015. Multitrophic enemy escape of invasive Phragmites australis and its introduced herbivores in North America. Biol Invasions 17, 3419–3432. LINK
- Croy, JR, Vázquez-González C, Pratt JD, & KA Mooney. Drought alters plant ontogenetic effects on associated arthropods through changes in host-plant growth and defense allocation. Ecology.
- Croy, JR, Zaviezo T, Crossley MS, Smith OM, Snyder WE, AA Grez. Temporal niche differences between native and invasive lady beetles and the implications for complementary biocontrol of aphids. Biological Control.
- Croy, JR & KA Mooney. Local soil and aridity interact to shape local adaptation of a foundational shrub species.
- Crossley MS, Smith OM, Barman AK, Croy JR, Schmidt JM, Toews MD, and WE Snyder. Warmer temperatures trigger insecticide-associated pest outbreaks.
- Croy, JR, Crossley MS, Meehan TD, Glassberg J, Snyder WE, and AK Davis. Top 25 most vulnerable butterflies of North America. Global Change Biology