- Croy JR, Pratt JD, Sheng D, Dwilaksnono J, KA Mooney. Climatic displacement exacerbates the negative impact of drought on plant performance and associated arthropod abundance. Ecology. In press.
- Croy, JR, Acosta NA, & KA Mooney. 2021. Regulating plant herbivore defense pathways in the face of attacker diversity. New Phytologist. DOI: 10.1111/nph.17509.
- Croy JR, Allen WJ, Bhattarai GP, Meyerson LA, JT Cronin. 2020. Lineage and Latitudinal variation in Phragmites australis tolerance to herbivory: Implications for invasion success. Oikos. DIO: 10.1111/oik.07260
- Nell, C.S., Meza-Lopez, M.M., Croy, J.R., Nelson, A.S., Moreira, X., Pratt, J.D., Mooney, K.A., 2018. Relative effects of genetic variation sensu lato and sexual dimorphism on plant traits and associated arthropod communities. Oecologia 187, 389–400. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00442-018-4065-y
- Allen, W.J., Young, R.E., Bhattarai, G.P., Croy, J.R., Lambert, A.M., Meyerson, L.A., Cronin, J.T., 2015. Multitrophic enemy escape of invasive Phragmites australis and its introduced herbivores in North America. Biol Invasions 17, 3419–3432. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10530-015-0968-2
- Croy JR and KA Mooney. Environmental gradient shapes genetically-based plant defense syndromes in a long-lived shrub.
- Croy, JR & KA Mooney. Plant local adaptation, putative drivers, and the consequences of climate change for a foundational shrub.
- Croy, JR, Pratt JD, Sheng D, & KA Mooney. Ontogenetic variation in plant performance and multi-trophic arthropod communities.